Open Access. Powered by Scholars. Published by Universities.®

Law Commons

Open Access. Powered by Scholars. Published by Universities.®

PDF

1932

University of Richmond

Articles 1 - 1 of 1

Full-Text Articles in Law

University Of Richmond Bulletin: Catalogue Of The T.C. Williams School Of Law For 1932-1933, University Of Richmond Jun 1932

University Of Richmond Bulletin: Catalogue Of The T.C. Williams School Of Law For 1932-1933, University Of Richmond

Law School Catalogues

General Statement:

A Law School was first established in Richmond College in 1870. From the beginning there were able professors, but financial support was uncertain. In 1890 the family of the late Mr. T. C. Williams, who had been a devoted and useful trustee, donated $25,000 as the nucleus of an endowment for the Law School. In recognition of this gift, the name of the School was changed to the T. C. WILLIAMS SCHOOL OF LAW. At various times the School has received further generous gifts from members of the family of Mr. Williams. The largest of these gifts ...