- Urban Studies and Planning (1)
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration (1)
- Natural Resources and Conservation (1)
- Water Resource Management (1)
- Environmental Sciences (1)
- Environmental Policy (1)
- Water Law (1)
- State and Local Government Law (1)
- Environmental Law (1)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (1)
- Climate (1)
- Natural Resources Management and Policy (1)
- Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility (1)
- Public Policy (1)
- Public Affairs, Public Policy and Public Administration (1)
- Science and Technology Law (1)
- Contracts (1)
- Physical Sciences and Mathematics (1)
- Oceanography and Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology (1)
- Natural Resources Law (1)
- Law and Economics (1)
Articles 1 - 2 of 2
Full-Text Articles in Law
The Long Time Scales Of Human-Caused Climate Warming: Further Challenges For The Global Policy Process, Jerry D. Mahlman
Water, Climate and Uncertainty: Implications for Western Water Law, Policy, and Management (Summer Conference, June 11-13)
"Jerry D. Mahlman, Senior Research Fellow, National Center for Atmospheric Research"
"Presented at the Pew Center Workshop on The Timing of Climate Change Policies, The Westin Grand Hotel, Washington, DC, October 10-12, 2001"
"Cite As: Mahlman, J.D. 2001. The Long Time Scales of Human-Caused Climate Warming: Further Challenges for the Global Policy Process. Pew Center Workshop on the Timing of Climate Change Policies, October 10-12, Pew Center on Global Climate Change, Arlington, VA."
Contractarian Economics And Mediation Ethics: The Case For Customizing Neutrality Through Contingent Fee Mediation, Scott R. Peppet
No abstract provided.