- General repair (1)
- virtual age. (1)
- Maximum likelihood estimation (1)
- Argonne Model for Universal Solvent Extraction (AMUSE); Computer programming; Radioactive wastes – Purification; Reactor fuel reprocessing; Separation (Technology); Software engineering; System analysis; Systems engineering; Transmutation (Chemistry) (1)
- Confidence bounds (1)
Articles 1 - 2 of 2
Full-Text Articles in Operations Research, Systems Engineering and Industrial Engineering
A New Stochastic Model For Systems Under General Repairs, Haitao Liao
Faculty Publications and Other Works -- Industrial & Information Engineering
Numerous stochastic models for repairable systems have been developed by assuming different time trends, and re- pair effects. In this paper, a new general repair model based on the repair history is presented. Unlike the existing models, the closed- form solutions of the reliability metrics can be derived analytically by solving a set of differential equations. Consequently, the con- fidence bounds of these metrics can be easily estimated. The pro- posed model, as well as the estimation approach, overcomes the drawbacks of the existing models. The practical use of the proposed model is demonstrated by a much-discussed set of data ...
Development Of Integrated Process Simulation System Model For Spent Fuel Treatment Facility (Sftf) Design, Yitung Chen, Sean Hsieh
Separations Campaign (TRP)
The major objectives will lead to a creation of framework that combines all the strengths of AMUSE’s complicated calculations, well-established commercial system process package and ISOPro’s flexible parameter optimization modules. Development of the process simulation code can be done using the solvent extraction process at Argonne National Laboratory in collaboration with the research team from Mechanical Engineering Department at UNLV.
- Integrated the ASPEN-Plus process model with the ISOPro system engineering modeling package, developed by the UNLV team.
- Tested the simplified system process integration using the ISOPro package.
- Generated complete version of the ISOPro package user manual ...