Articles 1 - 1 of 1
Full-Text Articles in Education
The Application Of Self-Instruction To Elementary School Music, Jane Austin
Masters Theses & Specialist Projects
The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of self-instruction on achievement in elementary school music at the fourth grade level. In order to study this effect, the investigator will seek answers to the following questions:
- Which methods of self-instruction are most applicable to children at the fourth grade level?
- What concepts are basic to the understanding of music?
- What studies have been concluded to define the range of conceptual developments among fourth graders?
- What materials and activities are most effective in achieving the desired results based on the above considerations?
- Is I.Q. a significant factor in musical …