Articles 1 - 2 of 2
Full-Text Articles in Education
The Application Of Self-Instruction To Elementary School Music, Jane Austin
Masters Theses & Specialist Projects
The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of self-instruction on achievement in elementary school music at the fourth grade level. In order to study this effect, the investigator will seek answers to the following questions:
- Which methods of self-instruction are most applicable to children at the fourth grade level?
- What concepts are basic to the understanding of music?
- What studies have been concluded to define the range of conceptual developments among fourth graders?
- What materials and activities are most effective in achieving the desired results based on the above considerations?
- Is I.Q. a significant factor in musical …
Ua3/3 National Association Of College & University Attorneys Speech, Kelly Thompson
WKU Archives Records
Speech delivered by President Kelly Thompson at NACUA meeting regarding college students of the 1970s. This file includes both Thompson's note cards and a notes.